Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Virtual Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Virtual users enroll in AmSpa Courses, subscribe to a newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available in the AmSpa Learning Center. Students may visit the AmSpa Learning Center anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can refuse to supply personal identification information but doing so may prevent them from engaging in certain course related activities.
How we use collected information
AmSpa may collect and use user’s personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided in the AmSpa Learning Center.
- To send periodic emails
- We may use user’s email addresses to send user’s information and updates pertaining to their order. User email addresses may also be used to respond to user inquiries, questions, or other requests.
Sharing your personal information
AmSpa is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. AmSpa only has access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, web-form, your use of this site, or other direct contact from you. AmSpa may share information with Sponsors or Exhibitors of our events to offer products or services that may be of interest to our Members and Attendees. The information shared in this fashion is limited and done under controlled circumstances. AmSpa also shares personal information with affiliated organizations and other trusted businesses or persons to perform functions on our behalf.
These functions may include data hosting services, packaging, mailing and delivering services, payment processing, customer support and consulting services, and event registration services. AmSpa only provides those companies with access to information as is required to deliver the service and are prohibited from using it for any other purpose. Furthermore AmSpa may share information with courts, government entities, or law enforcement to the extent necessary to comply with legal requirements or to protect rights, property, or safety in urgent circumstances.
Third party websites
Virtual user may find advertising or other content in our AmSpa Learning Center that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from the AmSpa Learning Center. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link on our site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
Terms and Conditions of Registration
- All registration fees are in U.S. dollars. Registrations will NOT be processed without full payment.
- No refunds or replacements; Registration is non-transferable. All Sales are Final.
- Only one promo code may be used for each transaction.
- AmSpa endeavors to present valuable educational opportunities, however, we are unable to determine if any particular session is appropriate for any one attendee and do not represent that any class is sufficient to change one’s personal scope of practice. It is therefore the attendees’ responsibility to attend sessions beneficial to their professional situation and skill level.
- Attendees are expected to respect the copyright, patents and trademark rights of AmSpa, speakers, and sponsors. Violators may be subject to sanctions by AmSpa in addition to available legal remedies.
- Videography, recording, or reproduction of any content contained in the AmSpa Learning Center in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
- Unless you request otherwise, AmSpa, may contact you with promotions via e-mail, direct mail and/or telephone. If you do not wish to receive communications, contact email@example.com. AmSpa will not use or transfer personally identifiable information provided to it in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you with an opportunity to opt out of these unrelated uses.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the AmSpa Learning Center’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by AmSpa at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
AmSpa retains all rights of title, ownership, and copyright to the information provided on the AmSpa Learning Center’s website.
The materials on AmSpa’s website are provided 'as is'. AmSpa makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, AmSpa does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall AmSpa be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the AmSpa Learning Center’s website, even if the AmSpa Learning Center or an authorized representative of the AmSpa Learning Center has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on AmSpa’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. AmSpa does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. AmSpa may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. AmSpa does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
AmSpa has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by AmSpa of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to AmSpa’s website shall be governed by the laws of Illinois without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
How to Contact us:
American Med Spa Association
224 N Desplaines
Chicago, IL 60661
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|